Health care providers have clinical data on patient care and insurance companies have claims data. We pull in both and use risk stratification and predictive modeling to transform the data into actionable information that identifies high-risk patients and populations, and opportunities for cost containment. Our informatics and analytics experts collect, translate, and aggregate data into customized, drillable dashboards. Then our health care experts interpret it and help clients apply the data to their organization.
Our powerful, intuitive platform suite provides healthcare organizations and professionals with secure, comprehensive access to clinical, financial, and workflow data that can be leveraged to better understand treatment options, meet evolving regulatory requirements, and streamline operations to improve patient care and financial outcomes. The components are modular and we work with each client to tailor programs and reporting to fit their specific needs.
Pop Health Platform
Our Population Health Platform provides tailored Care Management/Care Coordination for closing Gaps in Care, supporting TCM, HRCM, ER Outreach, Rx Adherence/Management, CCM, and more. As well as a Stratification Tool called eRefer that can be leveraged by users to improve outcomes by electronically referring patients that are not under management into health and care management programs.
Our Reportal® platform provides Self-Service Data & Business Intelligence dashboards and executive reporting tools related to financial, quality measure, and other relevant data for the population type and data sources.
GPAR (Group Practice Audit Reporting) is myCatalyst’s solution for group practices with 25+ eligible professionals reporting ACO (Accountable Care Organization) measures with the CMS Web Interface. It reduces burden for documentation and submission, and includes:
- Measure calculation & submission for all 10 measures
- The ability to track measures by practice, provider, and patient
- Support from our highly skilled team
- A CMS Web Interface-compliant Excel file generator
myCatalyst is a CMS-Approved Qualified Clinical Data Registry (QCDR) for the QPP Merit-based Incentive Payment System (MIPS) for 2019. Benefits of using myCatalyst QCDR include:
- Ongoing Support: Our team provides direct assistance with compiling and submitting MIPS data.
- One-stop shopping: Report on all four MIPS Categories (Quality, Cost, Improvement Activities, and Promoting Interoperability) through our portal.
- Regular Feedback: Participants have access to preview reports that help stay on top of MIPS reporting requirements and, more importantly, get valuable feedback on opportunities for improving the quality of care for patients.